머슬밀크 중금속 관련 글이 보이길래 머슬밀크관련해서 Cytosport사에서
보내온 공문 내용을 다시 업로드 합니다^^

First, I would like to apologize for any concern the Consumer Reports article has caused.  I will provide you with some background information about what we were doing prior to the article and the changes we have implemented in response to the information we have acquired. 
                Prior to the Consumer Reports article (May/June 2010) we had relied on NSF International to conduct our heavy metal testing.  NSF published a statement in response to the Consumer Reports article which can be found at:  http://www.cytosport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nsf_statement_consumer_reports_protein_drinks1.pdf   We had not focused strongly on in-house heavy metal testing because we were relying on our manufacturers to provide us with that information on the documentation that accompanies the raw materials. 
                As a result of the article we have instituted regular and rigorous testing on both the raw materials we receive and the finished goods we produce.  This has lead to both changes in manufacturers we purchase from and formulations so that our products are as low as possible (in the parts per billion range).  It will be impossible to entirely eliminate trace levels (parts per billion) of heavy metals in all of our products because some of the ingredients we use have naturally occurring levels.  Naturally present levels occur because crops that are grown in soils and animals that consume feed or drink water from land that has heavy metals present will produce products with levels also present.  Moving forward we will continue to perform these procedures as a regular part of our quality control practices so that our products are of the highest quality.
                Again, I apologize for the concern you experienced.  Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Cytosport, Jeff Brucker

컨슈머 리포트(Consumer Reports:미국 소비자협회가 발간하는 월간지)의 2010년 5~6월호에 따르면, NSF Intenational(National Sanitiation Foundation : 미국국가위생국)의 감독 하에 저희 회사는 중금속 검사를 시행하였습니다.
그 결과 NSF에서 컨슈머 리포트 측으로 중금속 레벨은 허용 가능한 범위에 있으며, 제품 생산에 문제가 없음을 공식적으로 전달하였습니다. 
저희는 합법적 절차로 엄격하게 원재료에 관해 테스트를 받은 이후에 생산 허가를 받고 있습니다.
그리고 생산과정에서 가능한 한 중금속 함유 레벨을 낮추고 있습니다.
저희가 만드는 모든 제품에서 완벽하게 중금속을 제거할수는 없습니다.
왜냐하면, 제품을 생산하는 과정에서 원재료에 자연 발생적으로 중금속이 소량 함유되어 있기 때문입니다.
자연적으로 발생하는 중금속 수치는 토양에 존재하는 중금속이 사람들이 경작하는 농작물로 이동하며, 이를 먹이로 섭취하고 그 땅에서 물을 마시는 동물들에게도 중금속이 나타나게 됩니다. 따라서 우리의 먹거리에서 완벽하게 중금속을 제거하기란 불가능 합니다.
저희는 양질의 제품을 생산하기 위해서 정부 주도의 엄격한 테스트를 정기적으로 받고 있습니다.
안심하시고 섭취하시길 바라겠습니다.