추천 수 2 댓글 9
Extra Form

Extra expenses 추가 지출

due to increased food, supplementation, tanning, posing trunks, contest fees, possible travel fees (depending on contest location), fees for coaching, and more. If your budget is tight, my advice is to not do a show until your finances get better.

음식 섭취 양과 보충제, 테닝 제품, 포징 트렁크, 대회 접수비, 이동 비용, 코치가 있으시다면 코칭 비용 등 생각보다 지출이 많은데 준비가 되지 않는다면 다음 대회를 목표로 준비하시기 바랍니다.

Extra Time 추가 시간

Consider the extra time that will be spent in training, tanning, posing practice, and attending meetings with your coach.

운동, 태닝, 포즈 연습 등 평소 운동시간 보다 많은 시간 두고 준비하시기 바랍니다.

Family Support 가족의 지원

Make sure that you have your family's support, because if you have to constantly answer questions as to why you are doing what you are doing, your task will be a million times harder to accomplish. Also, it is only fair that you get with everyone around you and explain to them about what it is going to take to achieve the goal of competing.

출전 여부를 결정하기 전에 가족들에게 먼저 알리시기 바랍니다. 왜 대회를 준비하고 어떤걸 준비하시려고 하는지 알려주시기 바랍니다. 당신이 생각하는 것보다 더 준비가 더 힘들 수 있습니다. 또한 당신이 목표로 하고 준비하는 대회가 당신에게 어떤 의미를 가지고 세부적으로 어떤사항을 준비해야 하는지 알려주시기 바랍니다.

Pre-Contest Coach 대회전 코치

If you are really serious about competing, enlist the help of a good pre-contest coach, because that takes the guesswork out of the equation. I always competed with the help of Tim Gardner. Once you have that coach, only listen to him and not to everyone else. It seems that when you decide to do a bodybuilding contest, suddenly everyone is a guru and will tell you what to do. My advice is to only listen to your coach and execute the plan no matter what.

만약 단신이 진지하게 대회를 준비한다면 혼자 준비하시지 마시고 출전 경험이 있거나 당신이 필요한 조언을 해줄 수 있는 코치를 구하시기 바랍니다. 만약 당신이 믿을만한 코치가 있다면 그 대회 만큼은 다른 사람의 말은 듣지 말고 코치말에만 집중하시기 바랍니다. 당신이 바디빌딩 대회를 결정하였다고 하면 주변에서 모두 전문가 처럼 당신이 어떻게 준비해야 한다고 조언을 하려고 할겁니다. 제 조언은 믿을 수 있는 코치나 동료를 정하고 그와 함께 당신이 준비하는 사항에만 집중하시기 바랍니다.

The Right Mindset 마음을 가다듬으시기 바랍니다

Have the right pre-contest mindset. As those of you who have competed know, your mind starts playing games with you. Inner voices begin to tell you that you are too skinny, that you need to eat more, that you are losing muscle and so on. Sometimes, people around you do the same. In addition, your energy levels will be low all the time, especially during the last 4 weeks.

대회 전 제대로된 정신상태를 가지고 임하시기 바랍니다. 대회가 가까워지면 당신의 마음은 당신에게 당신이 듣기 싫은 말들을 하기 시작할겁니다. 당신이 너무 말라보인다거나 더 많이 먹어야 한다거나 근손실이 일어날거라는 생각 등.. 같은 대회를 준비하는 다른 사람들도 당신과 같은 생각을 하고 있을겁니다. 추가로, 대회 준비 막바지에는 당신의 에너지가 대회 준비로 현저히 낮아지게 됩니다. 정신을 가다듬고 준비하시기 바랍니다.

Become A Machine 기계가 되라

You will need to become like a machine, like a terminator, and just execute the plan no matter what. Take all feelings aside and the only thing that will matter is executing the plan and your end result. Only the goal matters, period!

터미네이터 처럼 기계적으로 움직일 필요가 있습니다. 모든 감정들은 옆으로 밀어두고 당신이 준비한 계획대로 움직이시고 결과를 기다리시면 됩니다. 목표만 생각하고 준비한대로 로봇처럼 계획적으로 움직이기 바랍니다.

Compete Against Yourself 자기 자신과 경쟁하기 바랍니다

Only compete against yourself. You cannot control who will show up, and you cannot control the outcome of the show. At the end of the day, bodybuilding is a highly subjective sport. What you can control, however, is how you look! Therefore, only focus on that and stop caring about who else might show up on the day of your show.

다른 사람, 다른 생각은 미뤄두고 자기 자신과의 싸움입니다. 누가 대회에 나오고 어떤 결과가 나올지는 당신이 결정하는 사항이 아닙니다. 바디빌딩은 주관적인 스포츠 입니다. 당신이 결정할 수 있는 사항은 당신이 어떻게 보일지 하는 사항입니다. 나를 사람들이 어떻게 볼까, 몸이 좋은 사람들이 많이 나왔네.. 생각하지 마세요. 당신을 어떻게 보여줄지만 생각하시기 바랍니다. 자기 자신만의 대회로 생각하시기 바랍니다

Have Fun 즐겨라

Have fun and when you feel hungry and miserable just remember what the goal is and do not make those people around you miserable with your bad mood. One thing that I always did in preparation for a show is that when I felt horrible, I just smiled and that made me feel better. In addition, I would say to myself, "The worse I feel, the better I look!" Remember that at the end of the day, no one pointed a gun to your head to do this.

즐기세요. 당연히 배고픔을 느끼게 될거고 당신의 주변 사람들이 당신을 안쓰럽게 생각하게 만들지 마세요. 웃어 넘길 수 있습니다. 제가 대회에 나가 너무 힘들때 저는 차라리 한번 더 웃을려고 노력합니다. 이는 배고프다고 말하는거보다 더 큰 효과를 줄겁니다. 내가 힘들 수록 결과는 더 좋아지게 됩니다. 당신이 선택하고 준비한 대회 입니다. 즐겁게 대회 자체를 즐기시기 바랍니다.

Keep your tan looking good by placing a bit of paper in the bowl of the toilet prior to your next pee. The splash can ruin a tan, and I have had to re-spray many butts in my life from pee spray. Welcome to the real world. There is one final key point to take onto the stage with you. Everyone loves to have fun and that includes the judges, so if you are on stage and having fun, or talking to them before or after the event, show some excitement and a positive attitude. Judges are human (except for Lee Thompson, he is the new Terminator) and they love a positive attitude and fun person. So shine on stage and backstage, then that powerful energy will reach the judges and the score sheet. Here's to seeing you at your best

대회 직전, 화장실에서 소변 보실때 오줌이 몸에 튀지 않도록 조심하시기 바랍니다. 소변 자국으로 태닝을 망칠 수 있습니다. 태닝후에는 꼭 휴지를 준비하고 조심해서 소변을 보시기랍니다

마지막으로 무대에 오르는 대회날 중요한 사항이 있습니다. 모든 선수는 힘든 훈련과 준비로 지쳐있고, 심사관들 또한 지쳐 있을겁니다. 당신이 무대에서 즐기는 모습을 보여주거나 무대 올라가기 전에 심사위원들에게 긍적적인 좋은 인상을 심어 주었다면 당연히 심사에 반영될 수 밖에 없습니다. 관객 뿐만아니라 심사위원들도 사람이고 지루한 대회가 아닌 재밌는 대회를 기대하고 있습니다. 무대 위와 무대 전에도 긍정적인 자세로 대회에 임하기 바랍니다. 이는 당신이 생각하는 것 보다 좋은 효과를 발휘할 겁니다

Hugo Rivera: Nutritional and Training Expert

www.hugorivera.net

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/10-experts-give-tips-competition-prep-days-hours-minutes-stage.htm

댓글 9

많이 본 질문

PNS
  |  2013.10.06 00:14
조회 641   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.06 04:34
조회 768   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.06 08:47
조회 916   |  추천 0  |  
WCH
  |  2013.10.05 21:28
조회 449   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.05 11:35
조회 1349   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.04 11:31
조회 683   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.05 11:42
조회 853   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.05 21:57
조회 1057   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2012.10.27 19:09
조회 317   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2012.11.20 15:59
조회 205   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2012.10.15 20:21
조회 390   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2012.11.13 14:04
조회 281   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.03.18 22:33
조회 401   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2012.10.08 04:39
조회 642   |  추천 0  |  
PNS
  |  2013.10.05 23:48
조회 369   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.05 12:19
조회 3340   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.03 01:01
조회 1411   |  추천 2  |  
  |  2013.10.04 17:20
조회 555   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.04 21:19
조회 820   |  추천 0  |  
  |  2013.10.04 23:26
조회 946   |  추천 0  |  
List of Articles

목록
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 1060 Next ›
/ 1060

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5