outlet

“The Real Housewives of New York” star Bethenny Frankel is reportedly working on a new strain of pot, “Skinnygirl Marijuana,” that would keep users from getting the munchies. But her former “Housewives” co-star Kelly Bensimon won’t be a Michael Kors Outlet customer.“I’m not a pot smoker,” Bensimon said Monday at the Dennis Basso show at Lincoln Center. “I’ve got two kids and trying to raise them on my own, so I Coach Bags try to be a good role model. So illegal drugs are not really on my radar.“But,” she added, “For anyone else who enjoys them, hats off to you.”In fact, the michael kors handbags former Housewife, who would neither confirm nor deny rumors she herself is returning to the show, thinks Frankel’s making a smart business move.“Oh, my God, that’s such a huge business Coach Outlet now,” she said. “She’s very clever, she’s a good businesswoman, and she’s super savvy . . . she’s not gonna be the ‘skinny girl,’ she’s going to be the relaxing girl!”
NYC’s coach outlet online hottest art-world It couple John Currin and Rachel Feinstein were on hand Friday night to celebrate Fendi’s new boutique on Madison Avenue.Feinstein and fellow hosts Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna, Leandra Coach Outlet Store Medine and Jourdan Dunn each designed their own Fendi bags for the occasion, with sales benefiting a charity each chose as well.“The first thing that came to my mind was coach factory outlet Rome,” Feinstein said of her contribution’s inspiration. “It’s all about the levels of history and the people who have been there before you… People [who have lived] crazier lives than Coach Outlet Online you.”“No, I disagree. I think everybody in this room is leading the most exciting life in the history of the world,” a dapperly dressed Currin quipped.For Feinstein, the opportunity to Coach Factory collaborate with Fendi was an especially meaningful one.“Fendi asked me who my charity would be [for the bag sales] and it’s very personal. My son got type 1 diabetes last Michael Kors Outlet Online year, so it benefits the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center,” said Feinstein, whose son is a patient at the Columbia University medical center. “Any little bit of money can actually change michael kors outlet online sale a life. So that’s why I really wanted to do this.”An extra added bonus?“I will get some Fendi clothing, too,” Feinstein said.
Nicole Richie’s little sister Sofia Richie has her Coach Outlet Store Online sights set on a modeling career.The 16-year-old said at Monday night’s Alice + Olivia presentation at the Prince George Ballroom that she’s studying models this week as she dips her Longchamp toes into the biz.“I’m not walking in this season’s Fashion Week, but definitely next season I’ll be walking,” she told The Post. “I follow a bunch of models and see Longchamp Handbags how they did it when they were my age. And I also get advice from some of my sister’s friends that are models, and they kind of help me get Michael Kors Bags on the right course [to] understand what I have to do and when I have to do it.”She’s also working with dad Lionel Richie on music — but wants to Coach Factory Outlet take the fashion world on first.“Right now we’re mainly focusing on the modeling career,” she said, noting she has some shoots coming up. “He’s the one who really made the Longchamp Bag decision to hold off on music for a second . . . We’re just trying to focus on one thing at a time and [ensure] that one thing is mastered at a Coach Outlet Store Online time.”As for whose career she’d like to have, she’s quick to reply with Gisele Bündchen’s name.So would she like her own Tom Brady as well?“Yeah, that would be really great,” michael kors bags she said. “Just tie that in, seal the deal.”
Nowadays during Fashion Week, one arm isn’t enough.“We are supposed to be Octopussy,” said Bergdorf Goodman’s Linda Fargo, who was snapping coach factory pics of Edie Parker’s lucite clutches at the designer’s Friday night presentation.“You have to be wearing so many hats. We’re photographers, we have to be performer[s], we have to be coach purses a fashion brand for our company, we have to pick things for advertising, we have to do air traffic control,” she said.And this Fashion Week, there’s the extra task of michael kors outlet clearance maneuvering around the ever-present Kanye and his ever-growing entourage.“If we don’t have that by now, we’re not going to get it,” Fargo said when asked if the fashion world had coach handbags a case of Kanye fatigue.Fargo, for one, is a fan of the artist-cum-wannabe designer.“You know what, I have been seated next to him a couple times in the course of Coach Factory Store my career, and I will tell you in all sincerity, that guy has a real eye,” she told The Post. “The two of us were elbowing each other over things Michael Kors we liked. He’s really tuned into fashion and he really wants to learn the business.”
Don’t tell Gabriela Hearst she “has it all.”The six-months-pregnant bombshell may be married to Austin michael kors outlet Hearst, the grandson of William Randolph Hearst, and have her own eponymous fashion line, but she told The Post at Friday’s presentation that she’s more than just a spoiled rich http://www.outletlongchampbagssale.com girl.“I don’t want to burst any bubbles, but I grew up in a ranch in South America. I know what’s really important in life,” says Hearst.Which is perhaps something more michael kors purses than perfectly constructed sweaters.
Models like Samantha Riley, 18, strutted in heels and not much else on Monday as they filed into Lincoln Center during the deep freeze.Despite the single-digit Michael Kors Factory Store temperatures that froze even the portable bathrooms at Fashion Week for hours, Riley posed outside in a backless pantsuit with a furry boa and steep heels.“I’m pretty cold right now,” Michael Kors Purses she said. “But it’s like, whatever. Being a part of Fashion Week is awesome.”Others models braved the cold in big jackets and tights.“It’s the first thing you’re thinking about, but Longchamp Bag then it slips your mind,” said Ashley Chew, a 23-year-old Chicago model for Soul by Tapti Tapan who was dressed head-to-toe in an eggshell-colored ensemble.“And you think, yeah, it’s freezing, but I’ll stick it out.”People in warmer outfits gawked at the skimpy outfits, and admired stylish coats and tights.“It’s fun to see how people can be inventive about keeping warm, Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale but being fashion-forward with coats, outerwear, and lots of tights,” said Jillian Magenheim, 27, an editorial director for a fashion blog.“I’ve been here for 10 years, and this is the Coach Purses worst it’s ever been.”
“Mad Men” beauty Christina Hendricks looked ravishing Longchamp Sale in a form-fitting Zac Posen frock at the designer’s runway show in Grand Central Station Monday night.But just hours before, the actress was hanging in her apartment rocking a slightly more breathable outfit: her signature caftan.“When Coco [Rocha] came over tonight, I was wearing my winter caftan. It’s a gray-cashmere Calypso caftan,” Michael Kors Outlet Store Hendricks told The Post.“A lot of mine are sheer, so they’re home pieces, but I do have a couple that I’ll sort of tie up and turn into a dress michael kors outlet online in the summer.”A cashmere caftan sounds like the perfect outfit to cozy up to the much-anticipated new season of “Mad Men.” As for Hendricks, she says she has her own Longchamp Outlet batch of shows she’s gearing up to binge on.“Well I know it’s already aired, but I haven’t watched it, and I’m very excited about watching ‘The Fall,’ ” said the http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlineodm.com/ actress. “And I’m really looking forward to seeing the second season of ‘Broadchurch.’ I’ve been traveling, so I just need to sit down and finally watch them.”And while the attendees Coach Bags were visibly wowed by the evening’s venue, Hendricks says the last time she was in Grand Central was a mere week ago.“I was taking the subway,” she said matter-of-factly.Caftans and Longchamp Bags public transportation? Hendricks for president!
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook is making the most of Fashion Week, getting some style inspiration — and promoting Westbrook Frames, his eyewear coach outlet collaboration with JackThreads.On Friday night, Barneys hosted a party at the Gramercy Park Hotel Terrace to celebrate the line, and Westbrook told The Post that he’s quite the fan of Longchamp Outlet sitting front-row.“I love going to both men’s and women’s fashion shows,” he said. “But going to the men’s shows always gives me new ways of thinking, and that ends up michael kors translating to my [own style choices].”

Bags Outlet Sale: Longchamp Sale Totes Coach Purses Cheap Coach Bags Outlet Michael Kors Purses On Sale Longchamp Purses Longchamp Tote Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale Coach Purses Outlet Online